Fairest Of The Fair Beauty Contest Ages 17 - 20 - Monday, September 20th -
Monday, September 20th • Competition begins immediately following the “Miss Teen” (7:00 PM) • Fayetteville Lumber Stage
The winner will represent The Lincoln County Fair, Inc, at the annual meeting in Nashville. She will receive a $300 wardrobe from the Lincoln County Fair, Inc. when she registers for the state contest. The girl receiving the title of “Miss Tennessee County Fair” at the state competition will also receive a wardrobe.
Contest Rules 1. CONTESTANTS MUST PAY AN ENTRY FEE OF $25.00. ENTRY FEE MUST ACCOMPANY REGISTRATION FORM AND IS NON-REFUNDABLE. Entry forms will be taken until night of rehearsal. Rehearsal will be Thursday night before the fair opens at the Fayetteville Lumber Stage.
2. The contest is open to all girls who reside in Lincoln County who have reached their 17th birthday, but not their 20th birthday, as of December 31 of this year. Fair reserves the right to require proof of age upon request.
3. A contestant cannot qualify for the contest if she has ever been married, had a child or found guilty of a felony.
4. Costumes must be formal and must be floor length. No exposed midriff. She cannot carry flowers during the contest.
5. The contestant must be currently and always has been of the female gender.
6. Winners of a division will NOT be eligible to compete again in the division in which they won.
7. The title holder will crown the winners at the following years fair. The winner of this competition will be ask to do other duties during the fair week and serve as reigning queen until the new queen is crowned the following year.
A Queen and three runners-up will be chosen. Queen will receive money prize, crown, and wrap around sash. All other contestant winners will receive money prize.
Entry forms are linked to the fair website, lincolncountyfairinfo.com (click on the competitions tab) or print forms from fair pageant pages.